Giuseppe Berardi was born in Ruvo di Puglia, Bari (Italy) in 1977. He lives and works between Torino and Zurich.
An artist of very versatile creativity in painting, his works are often poetical visions linked to the theme of human body and movement in the space. In 2011 he has been working both as musician and painter in the “Cirque de Loin” Swiss company. His works have been mostly exhibited in Italy.
Principali mostre personali / Main solo shows (C) denotes that a catalogue was published in conjunction with the exhibition
Hadorn Gallery, Lichtensteig (CH)
Acrobazie, Galleria Spazio Mouv - Torino (TO)
Vanno e vengono, Galleria Arte è Kaos - Alassio (SV)
- Marasa, Neumark Theater, Zurich
- In-ludo, Artintown, Torino.
- Sogni, Ass. culturale Tedakà, Torino.
- Teatro No, Teatro Kismet Opera, Bari.
Principali mostre collettive / Main collective shows (C) denotes that a catalogue was published in conjunction with the exhibition
IL LABIRINTO DEI SIMBOLI
Museo La Castiglia - Saluzzo (To) (C)
CONCEPTUAL contemporary art gallery - Rovato (BS)
BIENNALE di VENEZIA, Padiglione Italia Torino, curated by Marco Vallora (C)
Galerie Détraz, - Basel - curated by Gerald Détraz
- Koinè, curated by Patarini and Marina Speranza, Galleria Zamenhof, Milano. (C)
- Arteindaco², curated by Bottega Indaco e Chiara Manganelli, Linea 451, Torino. (C)
- L’arcobaleno - Percorsi di luce, curated by Marina Speranza, Galleria Zamenhof, Milano.
- Kreazioni kontemporanee, Art Space, Trastevere, Roma.
- Sesto Senso Nudare solent 2, curated by V. Girolamo e Rosanna Pucciarelli, Castello Carlo V di Monopoli (C).
- Arte transumante curated by S. Nannicola, Castel del Monte (AQ), Abruzzo.
- Settembre in arte, curated by Giustina Coda, Galleria Comunale, Bari.
- La nuova estetica: continuo e discontinuo, curated by Luigi Mastromauro, Castello Carlo V, Monopoli (Ba).
- Sesto Senso Nudare Solent, Palazzo Colavecchio, Modugno (Ba)
- Homenaje a Frida Kalho, El Zottano, Coahuila, Mexico (C)
Premi/Awards (C) denotes that a catalogue was published in conjunction with the exhibition
Dipingi Silos, first award for the national competition: planning of artistic interventation on industrial architecture, Bari harbor